View Single Post
# 88 30-09-2006 , 12:45 AM
Subscriber
very true, yes, now i understand the difference, it was just my teacher at TAFE (when I can find him, i do film at uni, 6 weeeks to go, and animation at TAFE) told me he preferred tracking in AE over Boujou?? So i guess i got confused there, man as things pan out it really does get to a point when you gotta figure out where and what you want to do, digital film and animation really is just too big for one person, what a drag, maybe over a 5-10 year period one could get proficient enough to be a sort of one man band. By then it is more a life style so you would want to be keen on the hobby. I mean wanring to be a famous movie maker or animator is about as equaliviliant to wanting to be a rock star, so it comes down to a sort of hobby for me.

can i find that info in my camera manual?? its only a little one chip (ccd, i know that much user added image )sony.

what is 'cmos' and what is 'film back ' (size of film??) mean in english. is there a short version, if not dont worry i will find out when the time comes. I am trying to use Boujou and from what i can see once you get the hand of it it is pretty easy (it looks like that on the tuts anyway, but i just dont understand some of the more complex terms)

take it easy and life will be easy