View Single Post
# 13 27-03-2011 , 04:27 PM
SM Tea Boy

I understand what you mean mate. The thought have crossed my mind. BEcause, I'm havin a hard time doin it right user added image I'll see what I can find user added image.

I bought the GI dude, becase it says beginner. So I thought I should start there. Think I have to find something like 3-6 years user added image

Watch all the free tutorials on the site and check out the free Friday section of the forum.

While the GI might not be aimed at the absolute beginner, if you don't push yourself you'll never get anywhere. If you didn't get stuck every 20 minutes and have to go look things up then honestly you'd have just wasted your money. No point doing something you can just sail through and put no effort in you wont learn f-all that way.

Keep trying, post your questions here and you will get through it. Will be bloody difficult but then if it was not I'd have me old mum doing tutorials user added image

Best of luck
Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"