Thread: agghhh
View Single Post
# 47 28-04-2007 , 03:02 PM
Subscriber
thanks Rick, that has to be one of the most succinct and useful crits I have ever seen here.., (well come to think of it, there had been quite a few good ones user added image )

all great advice, i was wondering where everyone was?? (hence some rather bizarre dialogue from me :bandit:, But I could see by the counter people were 'watching!'

I dont mind the faulty proportions as I find mistakes a useful way to learn, and have already noticed quite a few myself, it doesn't surprise me that the units are so far out. Thanks for bringing my attention to 'her' upper arm.., was this me or the tut I wonder?? I have already taken things into my own hands in tentative ways with this tut, but Im expecting to trip myself up as maybe there is some tool or something down the track that must be implemented.., and this work flow is designed for that; but from what you tell me its all just simply bad proportion from the start, not a work flow thing!

the renders.., I'm really happy you have given me a simple way to use mental ray (the dreaded). Next time I will use this method.., as of today.., its an essay for uni on Web site design (and I have used SM as an example of a good design, its a comparative essay, I hope the boys dont mind; Dave and tubby and the others guys)

You are suggesting lattices to refine features?? because its sub_ds, or is this a way you find efficient?

user added image

M user added image

take it easy and life will be easy