Thread: physics joke
View Single Post
# 3 08-07-2008 , 04:53 AM
OK, after much thinking, which resulting in my brain hurting a lot, I have concluded that there are seven possible, yet very unlikely possibilities:

1. The universe was not created from the primeval waters of chaos, or by some guy in the sky, but by a chicken from an alternate dimension that spawned our universe when it imploded.

2. The chicken went supernova. Depending on the mass of the chicken, you may end up with a neutron star or a black hole.

3. The physicist, inspired by the chickens, discovered the Tau Particle, which creates "anomalous" phenomena. I for one bow before our Combine overlords! :bow:

4. The chickens were influenced by alien spacecraft. Hence the vacuum. user added image

5. There is a new demonic/science cult around. Sacrificing chickens to the four prime evils, Diablo, Baal, Mephesto and Einstein involves violent decompression in a vacuum chamber.

6. Our knowledge of science is flawed. Chickens are the primary constituents of all matter in the universe. Sub-way-chicken-rolls are what chickens are made from, an analogy to neutrons, photons and electrons.

7. That new particle accelerator/colliding thingy in Europe did this. I told them the world would end when they switched in on! user added image

I feel that we are nowhere closer.

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!