View Single Post
# 30 26-05-2005 , 02:14 PM

Originally posted by alienscience
WTF do you mean "american ignorace". More like scotland homosexuality, atleast if we have weird men that were skirts they were underwear, and dont suck on "bag-pipes". Yer dirty scot. Sorry if I came on a little offensive, but I dont understand why people always target america as the "bad" country, they all know we would beat their a**es in a war. This will probably get edited or deleted, oh well.

EDIT: Sorry if I offended anyone on this topic. But, I am choosing to leave the original post up (until a mod finds it). I know I may have not really chosen the right set of words (scotish homosexuals), but I did this as a joke. I really did not mean to cause any harm, but if you perceived it that way, I am ready prove my points, just more dignitively (dont know if that is a word).

well take this as a non-friendly request for you to not start spouting crap like this, because not only did it get read by a mod but a scottish one at that. The irony is you're trying to defend american ignorance and wondering why most of the civilised world dislikes your country and yet in two or three sentences your proved to yourself exactly why. I'm going to leave the post up to remind others what sort of an idiot writes that sort of crap. And please do try and "prove your points" via a PM to me believe me I'm all ears and for the record no it's not a word.

Sorry to have dragged this back to that subject but it's really p*ssed me off.

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB