View Single Post
# 274 12-07-2010 , 12:34 PM
Lifetime Member
I had a portfolio but I dont know where it went. The only drawings I have left are tattooed on my body!!! bummer...I will try to find my file...I didnt even know this thread was here!! Thanks Joey for the link

cheers bullet

Edit: after reading the banter about artistic talent/learning etc...I am puzzled. I have heard of the right brain/left argument too. So what am I...I lean towards math etc (I do it for a living as a Surveyor) and I was extremely good at math in school. BUT I can also draw really well (IMO) although I havent done it for ages. I am NOT alway good at free art (concept) Im lazy, but I was REALLY good at reproduction art (ie copy and scale correctly nearly any image).

IF I had more time I COULD learn to be a better artist so yes I believe you can learn..some people are born with it. BUT I get to this...what is art??? Somebody who cant draw MIGHT be able to build a car with his eyes shut...to me that is also an artform..just not drawing. Maybe the artist is within us all...just some people do it differently??

Cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 12-07-2010 at 12:49 PM.