Thread: day jobs
View Single Post
# 33 05-02-2004 , 06:37 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by vladimirjp
Supportive and loving, and preferably one who would not require too much attention and expect fancy stuff... and she has to like the things i like.user added image user added image

Pony's Girl doesn’t require too much attention but she does get plenty. She just looks at it like I have a job to do and she understands that me being a artist (because she is one her self) means that I have longer focus times. I think about a project for days, then I don't do anything but spend time with her for days. It helps that I ask her for her opinion often. So in that, it’s a good thing she likes a lot of the same things I do.

It also helps, that her computer she writes on, is right next to mine.

Bottom line. If she really is supportive and not looking to change what you want to do with your life from the get-go. There should be much less trouble.

Personally I think artist have the same age old problem as most other guys do. Some women that are always attracted to the bad boy, but then figure out they don't like it for too long. I think women that are attracted to some artist are somewhat like that. They sub-consciously look at the artist as someone to rescue. Not realizing the artist doesn’t want to be rescued.

Its a good thing when you find a woman that is attracted to the artist in you, and you. But one that does not have that desire to change or rescue you.