Thread: FAKE
View Single Post
# 7 29-08-2006 , 01:13 AM
Subscriber
thanks guys, i again appreciate your input; so far everything suggested is concerned with shadows and light. i must tell you that is is simply an image plan with a jpeg on it (the background) and each UFO shot is only; shot 1- 5 sec; shot 2- 7 sec; shot 3 - 3 sec, (this is me trying to justify a cock up) and i was aware that the reflections were off but i hoped that point on interest for the viewer would drowned out be the overall scene (such action and spectacle user added image )

there were a couple of close shots (2-3 sec) of the Alien in the ship that had a few lights.

I must admit; as per usual most things suggested to me have gone over my head and i will have to look some of this stuff up in the dictionary (so to speak) before i can really understand what is said here. WHAT I HAVE GOT is the need for more consideration with the lighting.

I appreciate anything suggested that is over my head so i can then learn to understand it; i mean the things suggested so far i didn't know existed and now i do.

so thank you very much i (and from such esteem members of the community user added image ) will look into all of this. user added image

to tell the truth, with out going back into maya, i dont think there were any lights at all. The deadline is passed now and the work handed in on time and entered into the uni records as well as enterd into the 'FAKE FILM ' competition in Adealaide (maybe national??).

take it easy and life will be easy