View Single Post
# 5 09-05-2009 , 12:11 AM
Well as I did it in about 2 days I used whatever tricks were needed to get it out. It's not an architectural render, just a setting for the story in a webnovel and I had to create a whole cityscape with it after and website. No budget for proper trees.

I was trying out Ozone 4 beta, so the clouds were simulated in the scene and therefore hard to get to do what I wanted, plus there are a few bugs in the beta which were slightly annoying. I prob won't use it further and may actually make a new sky in Terragen and replace it later on when I come back to the project to do part 2 later in the year.

I wasn't overly sure about the foreground tree myself, in terms of the blur on it but I needed to cover a section of the image as there wasn't time to put more detail in there.
It's not an officially launched site yet and this image may change in the future when the rest is developed so I may get the chancet to fix it up how I would like it to be but it's up to the client's choices at the end of the day.

Anyway, now I'm on to animating a dancing packet of crisps...

Gio

Creator of The Talos Project