Thread: *WAR*
View Single Post
# 30 23-03-2003 , 03:32 PM
I don't want to start a flame war, but I would like to share some other points of views about why the US, Britain, and other countries are in Iraq right now.

I feel for the soldiers over there, whom are risking their lives to free the Iraqi people from the Suddam regime, that has massacred, and completely dehumanized it's people. My cousin, serving in the US Navy, is saddened by so many of the anti-war protestors, who in his own words said, "With all the protesters and anti-war campians going on. If thoughs people only knew the half that was going on over here they would be a believer too."

Here is a link that pretty much sums up what I feel about the war. It's a horrible necessity. And I pray that this is over as soon as possible. https://www.n-sider.com/ubb/ultimateb...c;f=1;t=002891 I find it interesting to hear from a person who is actually from the Middle East. Kuwait actually. His insight in this war is quite different than what most people think. It's deeper than all of us thought. And has been building for far longer than the 12 years of diplomatic sanctions with Iraq.

Peace, and continue praying for the safety of the soldiers, the freedom of the Iraqi people, and the complete surrender of Suddam's regime.

My Website