Thread: XBox 360
View Single Post
# 14 22-11-2005 , 08:02 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by MattTheMan
Waaaaaay too expensive. And the only game that im looking foreward to that is on the 360 would be Halo 3... if they even make one. I loved 2 more then 1 so 3 might be even better. As for the PS3... i cant stand the playstation... except for the PSP which is awesome. Anyway. The only consoles that I have are the N64 and the Gamecube, which frankly was great... when I was 9... now all of their games are kiddish probably except for Super Smash bros, that game never gets old.

So I will never own an XBox or an XBox 360. Never. Nor am I begging or trying to get one... to me all consoles are a dissapointment. :shakehead:

I'm not much of a PS fan either, especially after the launch of the slim line PS2 (at least here in Denmark), they launched it with only a new design at a higher price than the old PS2 (which I understand), but also at a higher price than the Xbox, which (as far as I know) has newer hardware, and thus in my eyes should be a superior console. But the problem imo is that game developers develop too many cross platform games, and therefor the consoles rarely make the best of their capabilities. To me, the PS2 is just more popular because it's well known. Kinda like when people with Windows use IE when there are better alternatives user added image

But then again, as an Xbox owner, I really miss Final Fantasy user added image

I bought an Xbox about a year ago, mainly to get Fable, but I've also gotten a few more games since, but I don't use it that much, and probably won't buy a new console anytime soon. Execpt for a PSP though, that thing is just too damn hot! user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"