View Single Post
# 5 19-09-2005 , 01:44 AM
Two great ideas..... But I really have to go with the first one. Here's why; the second pic is good and all but it's extremely straightfoward and obvious. Icons have the ability too invoke a feeling or idea without actually saying anything about it. Look at the golden arches for Mcdonalds for example, you know what you think of when you see them but they don't say ("Burgers, Fries, and Soda!) Now this is just my interpretation and all but too me, both images have a similar message. They seem too convey a feeling of loneliness, Searching, looking for an answer that may relieve all of your burdens........ Only difference is the first one does it without having to actually come out and say it, and that makes it more powerful.
In my opinion anyway. And that's all this post really is, my opinion.
Cheers,
Penguin

EDIT: Just realized that there are things written on the signs in the first pic. Kinda kills the validity of my opinion, but I'll keep the post up anyway. Maybe you should just change all the signs to say something arbitrary like "Home, or Somewhere"
Wait a minute who am I to tell another artist to change there work. Especially one who way more skilled than I am. Sorry.....:bow:

Last edited by penguin.steel; 19-09-2005 at 01:49 AM.