View Single Post
# 29 18-03-2010 , 05:08 PM
Added antenna and did some minor cleanup here and there (feeling anal today!).

user added image

3/4 views ...

user added imageuser added imageuser added image
user added imageuser added imageuser added image

I am currently searching the web for the paint scheme that I have on my plane. Which I can make it into vector art so I can scale and use it for my texturing. Having no luck finding it though and really don't want to draw it out from scratch (lol). If anyone knows a site that would this kind of art work please pass it on to me.

Over all I am quite pleased with the way this turned out. If there was one thing I would redo it would be to make the wings a bit thinner (again this is because the referene drawings were way off on the cord thickness of the airfoil cross section). and I'd make the fuse just a tad narrower. Also the bottom surface has a tighter corner along the side fixing it would cause a problem with the lower wing and the cowling and in the end would not really be worth the time.

But these are minor issues in the final the proportions all look good to me and I am really looking forward to putting the feathers and my name on it!

Thanks

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 18-03-2010 at 09:11 PM.