View Single Post
# 28 18-12-2003 , 10:44 PM
As my life would have it, I'm in a hurry but I wanted to chime in with a response to the last few posts...

To Mr./Miss Girl... user added image
I just got my case today and I bought a 52X24X52 CDRW Drive for about $16 at Office Max, I got my 19" monitor from Overstock.com for $140, and I just got my case today - Raidmax Scorpio 868 for about $68. It's coming together slowly but at least I can touch the "skin" of my beloved "Russbo 3000 Semi-Supercomputer and Toaster Oven". Now...

Mr. Huxley,
On the P4 HT thing - I'd LOVE to have one of those. I've read tons about it but with my budget (and with the Queen (wife) dictating where a lot of that budget can go), a P4 HT CPU is out. I've heard a lot about the Athlon XP "Barton" deal but haven't settled on a choice yet - that one's looking pretty good right about now as I'm planning on ordering at least the MOBO tonight and maybe the CPU this weekend or next week at the latest. Any ideas? What's comperable to an HT Pentium in an Athlon?

Gotta run. Work beckons then I have to pick up the wife from her slave hole in the wall. banghead: Thanks, everyone, for all of you great insight and assistance in this great adventure! user added image user added image : Cheers to you all!

Russell

Russell Bolding
CEO/Founder - Russelltopia Studios
Web:https://www.russelltopia.com
Email:russbo@russelltopia.com