View Single Post
# 2 18-10-2004, 12:36 PM
roach105's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: T.O Baby!
Posts: 1,016
In Maya its actually called "transfer surface information" under the rendering menu set lighting menu. If it is grayed out than you have to turn it on in your plugin manager