View Single Post
# 2 25-01-2005 , 01:52 PM
Subscriber

What have I done wrong in this forum?

Hi,
I like to know what have I done to deserve that in the last three post no one would reply. I can understand asking questions in the other sections of this bulletin board not being answered because maybe it already has been answered or they are not posting topics that are not in interest to you or your not sure what the person is truely asking, but this is the area where you post your comments and help others with what needs fixing etc. It's not rocket sicience.

I thought by giving you guys some ideas to start with we could get a topic going and help a newbie out. I know that there are areas of my dog that needs work on but I can't figure out what is wrong. Should the body have more of a curve look in the front view? And how should I do the arms.

If your not going to help me by posting where I could get some dog pictures then could I at least get some help on how the body and the arms suppose to look and do you think that the legs are postioned wrong? If so where should they be placed?

Don't worry I won't bite if you think your being to harsh. In fact I think your being more harsh when you don't comment at all then it is to help out with your opinion(s).