Thread: ROAYL MAIL
View Single Post
# 15 18-12-2008 , 10:21 PM
Subscriber
Many moons ago I worked in a bowling ally (its was when I started at uni - dont ask will not repeat that mistake) and I was put in charge of the bar area as I had already 6 years experience working in bar amd everyone else there was 18.

This one night this 18 year old girl starts barking orders at my staff and changing my staff rota. Long story short on a busy Friday night with a broken dishwasher she replaced two of my exp staff with a slow dumb wit and a newby.

I phoned her area and she told me to deal with it so I went and spoke to the manager who straight away told me to get my staff back. So I told them to get back to the bar and sent the others back to were ever they had come to. Next thing I know I got the 18 year old SCREAMING in my face in front of customers - "How dare you do that - Who do you think you are ?". I calmly told her to shut her face and get out of the bar area before I reported her.

She reported me for shutting and treating her. Also a number of customers were not happy about the language used in a family place.

I was called up to the office and asked to explain myself. When I told them the truth they wanted to surpend ME for 2 weeks to investagate what had happened.

Pissed at this point I grabbed my top ripped it in half chucked it on the floor and told them "You can stick you job and that £^£%^% £$%£$% up your arse im out of here". and walked out.

A few weeks later I was out and I saw some of the old bar staff and they kept calling me clark. When questioned about it they said it was because I srtipped off and flew away - just like superman - hehe

So yer man - I feel your pain