Thread: Game Scenario
View Single Post
# 19 09-03-2007 , 07:57 PM

Originally posted by mastone
hi looking at your render i see a couple of things that i think needs some tweaking and those are;

- the chest needs more detailing, try to model the collarbones or at least a bit definition around that area.
-there's something odd going on with the legs or are those loose sitting trousers,? i cannot see it properly .

The head seems to be smoother than the body part, if you are smoothing the body-part i would delete the half of your rough model and use a mirrored smooth proxy so you will see direct result.
Even when you will not be able to smooth the model in the end due to polygon-constraints i would use this, in my experience(as little as it is:p )it will result in very clean and well defined low poly models.
good luck

Hi

Thanks a lot for the tips user added image, will get better that parts latter....hope that this update get the smoothing problems done user added image, finished a couple dettails too

Hope you like it......critics are always welcome user added image.....hope that some of the problems you told mastone are solved, if not tell me user added image

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One