View Single Post
# 10 16-03-2005 , 03:11 PM
Subscriber
Hello anybody out there?
I have been waiting patiently, for the past few days now and haven't herd from anybody. And what is the problem that only mhcannon was chipping in? I am still waiting for a reply from my questions in the begining of this thread. Like I said I have purchased some points through simplymaya.com and I am looking for some tutorials in lighting indoor scenes. Purchasing these points was really hard for me considering that I have become disabled as of last fall and I am not working anymore.

Also awile back I had found a thread of amazinglex posting his/her indoor scene project and I asked if he/she still have the file and if so could I have a copy. Amazinglex had replied back and told me that he/she had the file. A few days later he/she said that he/she was having problems with it but said that he/she was working on it and would send it to me asap. After that it has been now 2 weeks and I haven't still heard from him/her. I thought that this was truely rude to say that you wouldn't mind giving someone your file but then never getting back to that person. I also think that it is truely rude of you all who are reading this and just passing by. I could understand why probably mhcannan just stop posting because no one else is helping out. At least thats how I would feel if I was the only one helping someone out. I don't think this is fair for someone who really needs help and what ever happened to when you purchase points you get faster and better support. In my opinion I don't see any improvement and infact I was getting better answers when I didn't have any points. And I don't want to here "be patient you only have ... numbers of readings", or "Well you do have nine posts aready what expect?", when truely most of these readings and posts have been from me and I am still not getting the any answers. In addition, I also don't want to here "well maybe if you chip in yourself to others..." when I have, and also I haven't seen to too many new posts on a modeling question or something on uv wrapping where this is my area of strength.

Also like I said before, please don't take this thread that it is a WIP post when in reality in the begining of this thread I have been tring to ask for any videos on lighting tuts and I still am. And if you don't know of any good video tuts in here, then do you have any other suggetions?