View Single Post
# 2 24-05-2006 , 05:38 PM
ha ha ha. i started with blender aswell and then went to maya. I was making pretty good models with blender. Tried going back to blender and forgot all the controls. I'll admit maya does have better control and tools, although to start out with 3d modeling blenders a great FREE program.

I've seen so many posts lately requesting more FREE tutorials on this site and i know they have to run this website, but some more free ones would be apprieciated.

Other than that i've just been working on some FREE tutorials from various sites. I'll eventually get good enough to model without tutorials although its good to model from them when u r starting out so u dont go through all the models u make ur self and keep making the same mistake/s.

Although i prefer video tutorials because sometimes i'll be reading through a tutorial and i'll get stuck because the site doesn't explain a tool that i've never come across or the other persons model will differ from mine and then i can't do exactley what the tutorial says.
Anyways, more tutorials would be great but............................. whatever.
Classic Quote "and we'll go through the desert on the jet powered monkey navigated................. it just goes on like this!

Food 4 Thought: Does the universe end and if it does, whats behind the universe?