View Single Post
# 54 29-08-2008 , 02:25 AM
Hmm ok thank you very much GecT.

I'm starting to model a wii remote... I used some blueprint -ish things from www.the-blueprints.com

I'd give you a screenshot, but most of the time I've spent was getting the image planes up and all.. (I used a cube, and UV mapped the blueprints onto it, then I just seperated the faces. Probably not too efficient time-wise, but it saves cluttering up my reference image folder with 5 different pictures for 1 model.

If you want to see the blueprint, Then here it is!

err.. my image planes seem slightly out of proportion... :headbang: The wii remote looks like it gained weight!

I guess that might have been a downside of my strategy for saving files. It might be in my UV mapping stuff... I'll try to figure it out.

Any suggestions for the wii remote would be good. How should I make the buttons? Should I make seperate geometry for them, since they're cylinders? Also, I accidentally deleted a few vertices and saved.. I still have the history there, but I dunno how to undo that specific operation.. Anyone explain please?

EDIT: oh yeah... I forgot... Is there any way to create an edge between two vertices? Like a "Create edge" tool or something?