View Single Post
# 1 07-11-2003 , 10:27 AM
Kevin

Call Of Duty - Awesome! (slight spoilers)

I loaded this up to see what the fuss was about, and struggled to play through the first 30 mins as normally by now the game would have been deleted!

But wow - what a great game!! Such awesome atmosphere, you really feel like your there.. some levels where you first set of and there like 6 of you and one by one you are losing your men and you are left alone with the music and the intense feeling that jerry is around every corner.

And hell some of the amazing levels like taking down all the aircraft down that are swooping in and firing at you are simply awesome!! The sound they make is so real.

No game has got me so hooked since half life, I have played a few war games before but this is tops by far and the bonus is I have found NO bugs at all!! I hear multi player is also a blast so I will try that also later.

And the best bit: the stalingrad levels!! woooohh now thats intense... and dont try this (as I did) but if you do chicken out and run back in fear they do actually shoot you LOL pretty funny stuff.

The weapons are great.. from a great sniper gun with the best sound from the bullet whizzing through the air to the used shell hitting the floor and bouncing around. The machine guns rule also - I can image that that is what it was really like.

Any way thats enough from me.... Awesome game and my favourite since half life for sure.

a solid 8.5/10 from me!