View Single Post
# 13 03-04-2008 , 12:05 AM
Subscriber
Alexander-

His drawing skills are very important, regarding the long run. Again on the review board that I was a part of, we looked for guys that show a strong draftsmanship in Anatomy, Layout and Scene Planing, and a few other things.

As for what Arran said to that young artist, I felt that we show encourage him to continue perfecting his drawing abilities, because believe me he will need it in this field.

Never be a one trick pony, show the employer that there's more too your skill set, so that when there 18 of you standing in line for employment, he or she would stand out and may land a good position.

Yes you can learn how to model, however!!!!! you need a foundation in drawing in 2d and visualizing in 3D as well to execute the process.

I would love to see if Arran would try and go too one of the company that I mention and apply for a position.

I bet you that they will request to see his drawing to see what level of an artist that he might fit into or not, Arran this is just an example ok,,, but anyways drawing skills should never take the back seat to the 3D phase, it will come in handy, in regards communicating to a team of skill draftsmen, I promise you.

Savnac:bow: