View Single Post
# 1 11-10-2011 , 02:53 PM
Senior Software Developer

OMG - Who Invited HIM Back

Well I have been away for a very very very long time. Due to personal stuff, work and the such I have decided that I will stick my toe back into the water of Maya and CG.

For those who remember me, I'm sorry user added image

For those who don't have a clue who I am. HELLO!!!

To keep you up to date I am now a developer and no longer a support monkey. I have been a pro developer now for over 3 years after many years of hobbies stuff, I use PHP and Django with sprinkles of Flash/Actionscript, Sharepoint, CSS and jQuery/javascript. On other news the company I work for are merging and there may be chance for me to do some CGI work, which will be awesome.

So keep an eye out for me jumping on board the challenges and generally being annoying user added image.

Oh, if anyone can point me in the direction of my winning entry for the Steampunk challenge many many many moons ago that would be great. I can't find it through searches and I can locate the final decision but no thread that shows the progress of the work.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)