View Single Post
# 10 02-08-2010 , 01:14 AM
Subscriber
I've played it. It's a great game with a great story. Once you understand the game play and how the game works <if you play long enough you'll know what I mean> you will work <play> more and more to get better gear more items and money etc..

My girlfriend and I played it together while we were in college.. we figured it was cheap entertainment since we were always broke, no cable tv, no extra cash to joy ride, go to a movie.. etc but one weekend after a raid we looked at the clock and it was 4am. We both agreed that night to quit playing we deleted it the next day.

It counts how long you play and lets you know when you first come into the realm. We both averaged like 60 consecutive days of playing.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd. It's got to the point where people are just plain trash on there now. It will kill your brain cells and trying to deal and talk with people on there is worthless for the most part unless it's with people you know in RL or just happen to find a friendly guild.. my server sucked. Too bad I realized that after I level 5 80's with all t9 gear and a few with t10..

Now we do more things that cost are just as enjoyable and still doesn't cost a lot.

MY TWO CENTS user added image

PS as mentioned above about books.. Yes read a fantasy book or something.. opens ur imagination up.

I recommend the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan

Last edited by Ataraxy; 02-08-2010 at 01:17 AM.