Thread: Game Scenario
View Single Post
# 21 11-03-2007 , 09:12 AM

Originally posted by mastone
I don't want to be such a bastard about this, but you gave me no choice:p
although your not modeling his actual body, but more the clothes on his body i would still keep the anatomy of the body in mind, since i don't have your sourceimages i've painted over your render (sorryuser added image )
As you probably can see it's a very crappy drawing, but it's just for form, so you will understand what i mean.
- try to articulate the part between neck - shoulder, shoulder-upper arm etc.
as you can see there is a lot of curvature in it.
-with the legs i would use 1 extrude al the way down and then with the split polygon tool and/or edgeloopsplits to get the detail you want around the crotch, upper leg, knee and so on.

i hope this helped, and good luckuser added image

edit; if you post a wireframe of your model then people could help you with edgeflow/ enough deformation in an early stage, so you don't have to solve any annoying problems when your animating.

Wowwww, thanks a lot for the critic mastone eheheh

But one question, are you telling to detail the body with the bones anatomy? But as you can see I'm modeling a jacket not exacly a perfect torso. And probably to add more dettail I need to add more polys and the character already have 50 polys more than the DVD.

Didn't understand exacly the legs problem user added image

But thanks a lot, I'll try to make it better in some parts, probably the texture could solve all the problems I guess

Sorry for not posting no update in 2 days, but yesterday it was my prom user added image and didn't have time to came in here......just party all night long user added image ehhehehe

Already finished the hands, I'll see if a can had the dettails that mastone is saing.

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One