Thread: Maya On Laptops
View Single Post
# 11 23-11-2002 , 05:54 AM
Wow... the laptop/desktop debate rages on. It's like the Mac vs PC war. Okay, lemme break it down like this. I haven't been forthright with details on my plans for a notebook PC. I don't have the time I used to to work on my personal projects outside of my Joe job (details on that at a later time) and the only "free" time I have to myself is on break/lunch. I had intended to try to do stuff in Maya at work on my lunch break then bring it home and tweak whatever I've done then.

Well, today, after driving the wife to work, I drove to Best Buy (Yank electronics store) and drooled over the laptops there but not knowing how Maya would work on a laptop, I drooled for no reason at all. I do appreciate all of your ringing ins and for trying to set me in the right direction here. I'm in the process of trying to raise the money I need to fund my big dream and I guess now I may just tough it out and keep my mind set on a desktop (custom built, of course). Anyone interested in how I plan on raising the money can email me freely at moviewerx@hotmail.com Maybe we can brainstorm and you can give me a few ideas I haven't thought of yet. user added image Again, I thank you all for your time and help! user added image

Sincerely,
- Russell

Russell Bolding
CEO/Founder - Russelltopia Studios
Web:https://www.russelltopia.com
Email:russbo@russelltopia.com