View Single Post
# 6 08-08-2008 , 02:58 PM
Subscriber
you mmight be better off going to turbo squid....even tho you have to pay, you might find somthing for cheap....maybe even in their free section.....i mean we doing the modeling yet it says "modeled by 'you' and 'then the modelers name'......well thas a problem right there....if I did the modeling, it should be my credit ONLY not yours and mines......like for instance my skyline..in my portfolio, it says modeled by me, rendered by younglion (im using his real name) but you get the jist.....id never said rendered my eric and younglion because I didn't even touch the redering so by you doing that, you're taking away half the modelers credit........and worse, you want to share it.....there are a lot of ppl who take models and sel it as theirs.....without payment etc.......you could easily use it for your portfolio.....or even someone else who you're sharing it andtheres no proof it was even created by the modeler in the first place.........dont mean to sound igorant but there's a lot wrong with this and imo, you're best bet would be to use turbosquid

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.