View Single Post
# 55 05-05-2010 , 01:44 AM
Subscriber
Well since the last topic didn't start much of a conversation, oddly enough
I will alleviate Bullet's curiosity as to my theory, or idea on a possible beginning to ....well everything.

First to wrap your head around my theory at all there are a few princibles of physics and cosmology that one must atleast have a mediocre undertstanding of.

#1 Hawking Radiation. In simple terms, Stephen Hawking proved with math years ago while correcting an earlier theory on black holes, that They will and do eventually "evaporate" into nothing... This isn't Hawking radiation its self, but it is a principle discovered by Hawking while he was perusing the answer to his conundrum.

Now the reason for this evaporation is caused by the well accepted principle of Quantum mechanics what proves that particles, (quarks, Neutrons, Neutrino's and the like ) are always popping in and out existence, they will appear and the Disappear in barely measurable moments of Planck time.
Each of this particals that appear have an Anti partical, that appears with it. Now what happens wiht the particals near a black hole is that evry so often the - particle will appear beyone the event horizon, and never be able to disappear and being as it is an anti particale, or negative, it will take away part of the black hole ( same princible as with negativ enumbers, if you add to a negative number, you actually take away from it ...

#2 A black hole is a singularity, which as Michio Kaku so eloquently put it is a word for we " have no clue what is happening". The laws of physics, gravity and time all cease to exist within the black hole's event horizon. Basically the interior of a black hole could be described as the same thing that the universe was made of before it existed. a big ol ball of "W.T.F.?!"

#3... If the big bang happened in a second, who is to say that what we see, as our reality, is not still being viewed by another universe watching their black hole as a moment in time that has never and will never play its self out.

there lies the paradox of Hawkings discovery, Time does not flow inside of a black hole, as far as we are concerned on the outside, but Black holes to disappear with time due to the things happening within them.

I want a physicist to explore the theory that Perhaps the death of every black hole, is the birth of another universe,
perhaps our own universe was born within the death of a black hole in another universe.

I haven't actually fully explored the theory at this point, but i have put some thought into it still.
any takers ?

g-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!