View Single Post
# 3 13-10-2007 , 03:31 PM

Originally posted by anasasis
hey guys i wouldnt mind getting into some game modding i would love to join you guys i usually only model in maya so hopefully that is ok. so any other information on specific tasks i would be handling would be great thanks for everything
peter

Great to hear that! I saw the monster you created, so I have no doubts about your skill. I haven't modelled in Maya myself, but I know other folks that do and I've heard a lot of good things about the program. I think the important part is that the program is set to allow you to take exact measurements, because for instance a tileset piece has to stop at (say) 256,0. If it stops at 255,97 there'll be a seam and if it stops at 256,03 there'll be a flicker effect. But we'll work that out as we go along =)

Is there any particular job out of the ones I listed that interest you more than the others? If not then my suggestion would be the Dwarf tileset job, because we have a number of guys in our team whom are itching to get started modding dwarven interiors user added image

Silgrad Tower - a massive Oblivion mod