View Single Post
# 31 01-04-2010 , 02:04 PM
Subscriber
Yeah, I think thats a healthy attitude. I would agree with you aswell, if I were making my own site, if there were a few small snags in some random minor places, I wouldnt let it worry me. Problem was aswell with my brothers site, was that it was for his business. He's a landscape gardener, and has had a tough time of it like most people with the recession and stuff...I didn't want to be the one responsible for losing him potential customers by having some dodgy cross browser issues. I felt it was alot of responsibility to make him a website, I was pleased that he thought well enough of my ability to do so, but I didn't know as much as I should have done to have taken on the project...which I did say to him at the start, that it would be practice and experience for me, but the result of it was very demoralising for me. I was teaching myself php and mysql and stuff, but by the end of building my brothers site, I came to conclude that I really took little enjoyment/satisfaction from web design.

Last edited by ben hobden; 01-04-2010 at 02:12 PM.