View Single Post
# 167 01-05-2010 , 01:27 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by bullet1968
bahahahahaha yeh Ben he did. I understand now (Im over 40 so Im thinkin old). They are the modern equivalent just no kids. I got what you meant as soon as you said 'chewin gum'. bahahahaha makes me think of Ab Fab actually!!! I didnt watch Ali G mate, never really got into him to tell the truth. I LOVE British comedy, big fan of the OLD stuff (like me). Hale and Pace were my choice.

Yes we have plenty of Kev and Tracey lookalikes over here......bahahahaha

A Bogan is a bikie without a bike so to speak. They are usually poor (though own a spotless V8 Monaro or GT XY Ford) etc etc

Think Hale and Pace with the 2 Iron Maiden dudes, thats pretty close to a bogan mate.

bahahahauser added image

user added image A uni friend of mine... well....my ex, actually, is travelling Australia and New Zealand at the moment.I'll have to check on her to see if she's come across any bogans. Chewing gum, yeah, it could be kinda crucial to the image. You have to check out Ali G. He is definitely one of the best comedic exports from these shores in the last decade. And in his feature length film he made, there is 'essex' culture galore that would illustrate the 'Kevin and Tracy' set-up perfectly.

Im 29. Hale and Pace are sooo Eighties!! lol. But they are still 'da management'.

Catch up on Ali G. The guy is, literally, a genius.user added image

My mum just added: A 'sheila'. Thats probably the Aussie 'Tracey'. Or kylie?

Last edited by ben hobden; 01-05-2010 at 01:30 AM.