View Single Post
# 74 05-08-2006 , 09:45 AM
Subscriber
Plenty of food for thought there,

Where to start.....

That's a hatchet job and a half you've done there mirek!! The tree is in hand, it should be done by this afternoon. The ball and bucket.... It's just a case of moving them around until I'm happy with the outcome, so no probs there. When I moved the main light the highlights on the aerial were lost, it'll be no bother to get them back but being as the light source has moved should they still exist? I'm not really sure about the paving slabs, I'll have a play with them and see where it leads me but I rather like them as they are.

arran, I'm happy with where the tricycle is, I think that if I made it any more prominent the picture would become too much about it. I've added a new low intensity light to the scene now which makes things a little more visible, hopefully, in your eyes, it will have the required effect.

I've attached a render to show the new light, I've moved the bucket for this test and quite like the result, I've got plenty of time to get that right though. I'm going to focus on perfecting the tree right now, I'll have an update shortly.

Cheers,

Mat.

Attached Thumbnails