View Single Post
# 3 10-02-2008 , 09:51 AM
Subscriber
If there are at the level that i`m looking for yes.

As you see that i have registered in 2005, i have followed the courses here. But due to the level of the tutorials i have found that i feel more attracted to buy digital tutors or gnomon online, and now with masters of the Workshop at CGS.

the only reason that i`m more interested in these sites now is that they also do dynamics, rigging, cloth, fluid and so much more...

SM seems to stick with modelling and texturing, and i think a couple simple rigging. And i have past this level for maya. Well if you for example would include more advanced features, i would love to spend my points here.

Also what would be interesting is indeed create a special class with a limited amount of members so the master can help the individuals much better. Rather then just a video tutorial.

Btw i still have 50 points left from 3 years ago user added image so yes i want to spend them. But i haven`t found an interesting tutorial to spend them on.

Thanks for your reply user added image

I didn`t intended to spam for cgs, as it was Zbrush related.

And if you guys do have these things here at lower prices, hell yes i would love to join.

Also i dont remember if you guys also use paypal, but having this function would attract me even more, as i use this for everything. You guys would even attract more as paypal will accept normal bank cards in europe.

DDTN

WIP Mooey
Mustang Fastback and the Mustang Fatback
WIP Mieke
WIP BanQuebe
The Critter � Lulu on the walk