Thread: COD Black Ops
View Single Post
# 14 22-11-2010 , 09:30 PM
Lifetime Member
Yeh g-man you are right...welll all of you, MP is the theme and it shits me.

Acid...all I can say is...bahahahahahahaha I LOVE Carl!

Tweety I hear you...UT was a good FUN game even if it was MP...just get in and run amok. And like your step-Dad...my sons bought CODMW2 for me...expecting and old fella to take weeks..they were most pissed off when I finished that arvo and went out the back to drink more beer and play with the dog (the dog loved the attention)

Some guy- I agree Resident Evil 1 is still hrad to beat for atmosphere and story (thought the graphics suffered but it was new then). And yes I used to have the whole family sit down and watch me play RE like it was a movie or something LOL...good times.

Jali...yep you too are right...when games focus on MP you get pissed off...good old story lines and LONG play times (even for an old bugger like me) are sorely missed.

Chirone..I guess thats why they all go for the MP thing...easy to slap together...no story to worry about mate eh?

Well thanks people...I have my friends here give me what I needed...avoid it..LOL and save my money...sigh, I might have to go back to Silent Hunter III and re-learn how to knock out some shipping eh?

Thanks everyone

bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes