View Single Post
# 22 24-02-2010 , 02:21 PM
Subscriber
Good morning once again!!

Jsprogg, I appreciate it very much that you visited my project and left comments. I am glad that you like it and that you feel I have done good in representing it. I am backing up some and doing some dirt work on the scene and holding off on the panels till I finish that. I am sure it will look a little more pleasing then. About the bricks you mentioned along the top, and have to say I agree with you. There are a lot of them across there, I know as they are laid on their sides and not flat, and I tried to make it exact as the drawing. This drawing was very good for using in a view as a template and that helped tremendously . I know there are 137 rows of stone for each main columns. Did not count the bricks across the top, but used the drawing and made edges exactly what he had as I need that for a guide on the displacement maps. It made it a real pain to make the displacement maps with it being so close and to make the lines thin enough to make it not all run together. I will work on them some more and see it I can get them to look not so obvious. Again, thanks!!

Dave, I am sorry about your Dad, but know he would have been very pleased. And kids do have different priorities, huh?

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).