Thread: Half Life 2
View Single Post
# 31 14-01-2005 , 09:49 PM
I have yet to beat Half-Life 2 yet (because I just got it), but it is amazing. I plugged it in and was simply amazed. I wasn't a big fan of the original and grew bored with it about two levels in. However, HL2 is amazing. The level of detail is spectacular and I love how they incorporate fun little puzzles into it, assuming the gamer is at least half-way intelligent. A lot of people try to rip on it, but they are just jealous that it is the best game out right now (yes, I think it's even better then Halo 2user added image ). Also, they included Counter-Strike: Source for free! I'm a veteran CS gamer and didn't know how they could top theirselves, but they did. I have yet to play the Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, but it looks awesome. The physics are amazing, as well as the graphics, and gameplay. Some people complain about the AI in the game, but it really is pretty good. I mean, every game has a few moments, but it's still extremely enjoyable. If you don't have it, buy it. I would rate ita 9.8/10