Thread: Democracy...
View Single Post
# 12 28-10-2003 , 04:32 AM
Witchy, im not attacking you or trying to convince you to something different of any sort..all im saying is, open your mind to other possibilities..and no im not making a "great big" assumptions, but then again, that is YOUR opinion so i cant take that away from you..

heres what i think, notice what i just said up there "thats YOUR opinion so i cant take that away from you"..you notice how im not trying to force you into believing what i believe or by saying that you are wrong...what these U.N. people are doing are just exactly opposite..they are trying to force their ideas onto countries because they ASSUME that it is for their own good..It is however TRUE that for some people in one country, it might be for the good, but have these political leaders really went down there and asked every single man or woman if they wanted to be westernized or influenced or "taken over"? No they havent. And what do we get, a bunch of mad people who just want to be left alone who then in turn, turn into terrorists or some other form of evil that the U.N might call them.

Ok that was just my opinion based on reading and talking with people who have contact with their families in those countries such as Afghanistan and Iraq.. user added image

Dragonfx: Sorry for using the Matrix, i just thought that i could compare what the Merovingian guy said, with what is going on in this world as I see it..then again, all MY opinion.
And as for those books, please do tell me,..the more I know, the better/clearer understanding I have with what is going on. user added image

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>