Thread: Starcraft 2
View Single Post
# 10 18-05-2007 , 12:41 AM
Weyu > 'Well if he is one of the Xel'Naga it would be to create the perfect race(that is why they evolved the Zerg and Protoss to begin with)'

Hmm. But the Zerg and Protoss were failuires to the Xel'Naga. I wonder what they could gain by mixing the two? The Zerg were too vicious and the Protoss were too 'fanatical' so a cross between the two would result in a species that is vicious and fanatical. I think the Xel'naga have a very strange concept of 'perfect'.

Weyu > 'My theory is that he let her believe that she controlled him so that he could manipulate her.'

I agree. But what makes we wonder is what did he gain from that manipulation? The Zerg dominating the Terrans and the Protoss doesn't seem very logical... In Brood War it states that the UED were having some problems fighting the Zerg becuase they were evolving too fast for thier technology to compete with so unless Duran is really that powerful to resist them all, having the Zerg win would be a disadvantage for him.

Weyu > 'Nova doesnt seem to be such an important character so it is doubtful, perhaps as some sidecharacter just to amuse us.'

Nova can replace Sarah as Mengsk's assasin and then in a mission somewhere like Tarsonis, be abandoned to the Zerg who will then infest her... No wait, thats just like the original storyline! user added image