View Single Post
# 8 05-05-2010 , 04:19 PM
Not too big progress, but just to keep moving this thread, with give me alot of motivation.(I was searching about gear box, but I gave up)

Bullet1968: The competition I believe goes until the end of next month. But since I`m in crunch time at my job, and I don`t know until when this crunch will go, I will not have too much time to work on that. Either way I`m apt to see until where I can get. And my concept will include pilot, since the image I have in my mind, is sort of racer running away from a police. kind of lookind back to see the police chasing him...

Marlonjohn: Here is where I am at the moment, I have many sketches, but nothing that will make sense at the moment, since time is against me, I`m drawing on paper in my free time, like in the subway, and getting straight on 3D model. So probably I will be mostly updating only 3D images.

Still in the middle of modelling and defining the look, but basically will work as in the image, engine connected to a conductor, making the "gears" (rings) in the conductor to spin, with also spin the Fluid to generate the magnetic fild, with gives a force to move the vehicle.

Attached Thumbnails