Thread: ROAYL MAIL
View Single Post
# 5 18-12-2008 , 11:24 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Ah yes dear royal snail, I have had experience of them on a more personal matter, my best mate at the time had a sister who went out with a guy who worked there many years back, and on meeting this dude, he came across as a real dick splash, talk about first impressions LOL.

Anyway they went on to marry and at the wedding half the post office were there, they were very clicky if you know what I mean, and looked down at you, right cocky b******s ya know, anyway the bloke who married my mates sister eventually persuaded him to join as well, which he did, and he changed overnight, it was the strangest thing -jekyll and hyde!! We were never good friends after that because of the 'group thing' at the post office, if you arent with them....

Also I ordered Zbrush a couple of years back from CGsociety as it wa the cheapest I could find it, after conversion it was around 235 quid with postage which was great, but on reaching here, dear old royal mayal threw another 75 quid on it just for holding fees!! b******s!!! next time it will be a digital down load for any new software!!

anyways Jali, you did the right thing mate, rise above it all, its their loss!

Jay