View Single Post
# 8 11-03-2005 , 12:09 PM
yeah i personally dont know anything about 3d modelling ect. Im a gamer and i draft for a living. If someone asks me a question that is an easy answer i dont be rude to them. Everyone has to start somewhere. It really doesnt hurt to write a quick little answer, and if you really dont want to. DONT. Its not a hard thing to click that back button on your browser and move onto the next post. People (and iv noticed it happens alot with people who sit at computers all day) who post rude replies are generally those who think they are the bomb but probably sit in there own filth, neva leave their home and have no offline friends. I know people that are actually incredibly wicked at 3d models and photoshop kinda stuff, and they are some of the most helpful people i know, and by seeing there faces, and the faces of those who feel they have the right to be rude to newbies when you ask a sincere but dumb question is comforting and you see that they enjoy helping, because instead of trying to keep on their own and think they are the bombest of all that is bomb, they try to help to get people interested in this kind of work and make for a larger, more knowledgable, more friendly community, and a large and friendly community is the best thing you can be in.

Now that iv had my preach, i thank you for reading.
Cheers