View Single Post
# 7 09-07-2007 , 06:17 PM
Subscriber
I have to agree with farbtopf. The part where hes talking to the robot and drinking. I think the eye brow expressions are amazing. it shows talent but its so late in the video. I almost stopped watching it because the beginning is so slow but im bored lol so i decided to watch the whole thing and thank god i did cause i think its really good work u have there. im a big fan of facial riggin so seeing him go from the talk mdoe to the crying and looking at his eyes amazed me. your strongest pieces should be at the beginning. also, if you;'re looking for help on a demo reel, pixar has tips on their website as to what they are looking for on a reel. they tell u what and what not to do and the beginning or ur movie would fit the what not but the end is good and that should be showcased first because going to a interview, the first 10 secs of your demo reel is what will land you the job the majority of the time so if u get them in right away, u can kinda get away with not having much at the end.

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.