View Single Post
# 53 20-06-2010 , 12:59 AM
Lifetime Member
No stwert the logo is fine BUT a change is good as a holiday.

I dont see why it has to be a PS??? Why not a small 3D??? It could be simple gster and have restrivtions like poly count or whatever.

I agree murambi, getting good crits here is wonderful, it encourages and NOT puts you down like some other sites I have flicked through. I will be a member too for life!!!!

We DO need more tuts, I reckon there should as Rhet has said more variety in other aspects of maya. Go to the main index and have a look, there are only 3 for render and 5 for effects, so this needs attention.

For instance I only see 1 bike, 2 cars, no ships or real human etc. One thing I havent seen (I may be wrong) is no landscapes??? There was someone asking about crits on one the other day....that is something I can do easily but need a lift up.

gster Im with dave!! I will glady donate 50 points towards something simple..not a problem.

cheers bullet

Edit: I agree with Rhet...keep it Maya!!!! If other apps are involved keep them minimal..Maya has plenty to offer and learn about

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 20-06-2010 at 01:17 AM.