View Single Post
# 6 29-12-2010 , 04:13 AM
Lifetime Member
LOL thanks mastone and yes I am construction worker B...I have done everything in my industry LOL....

Yeh I know it could have had way more detail mate for sure..but I just couldnt be f****d LOL. I had SO much trouble with the faces etc..(now I know) and the UV layout. The most trouble I had there was the hidden edges not matching up with the colour on the other portion of wing...ie main wing to elevator and the paint suddenly jumps to the left a metre when it should line up! LOL.

Well your image is what I would have done...but then I dont do organics for that reason...I cant...LOL.

Yeh I didnt do a spec map either mate...I just got so frustrated with the texture part...I couldnt be bothered. I would liked to have added some more details but hey...onward. Dont be jealous mate LOL I am envious of your work and a lot of other people on here dont worry. I know in time it will come...as you know its just a frustration thing.

I try to be objective...Im my own worst critic and I guess in one way its healthy but then again it could be a problem down the road LOL.

Cheers bullet

P.S mastone Indie is a HUGE improvement!!!

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes