View Single Post
# 7 21-02-2006 , 12:45 AM
Subscriber
ummm.., quite a tut. I checked it out and whacked it in my word file for later reference. WOW, there is so much stuff on the WWW. I have only been using it for uni research and e-mail up until now. I feel linked to the world, which of course I am, and everyone is helpful and so it is hopeful (the future that is.)
Actually, you won't beleve this, one of my toics for this first semester is writting reviews about Asian movie releases ( I love Asian movies, they know how to use dynamics so well, whether sound, movement, speed, rhythm, etc.., soooo different than Hollywood standard production, which is also OK if you want to be entertained and not think too much, all the info in Hollywood movies is sort of thrown at your brain [should know the whole story by page 10, that's ten minutes into the movie] and gives the illusion that you are making decisions about the story, but in reality your just a passenger on a ride...,) for 'Heroic.com' and I couldn't think of a more cushy topic. Of course I will try my best at it even so.

definitely I will take your advice about sending screen shots (I have done it of course but it was a while ago and i appreciate he top up of info from you).

Thanks again and remember;
don't be surprised, don't be startled- all things will arrange themselves.
Don't cause disturbance, don't exert pressure- all things will clarify themselves.
Huainan Masters, China 2nd century BCE :bow:

take it easy and life will be easy