View Single Post
# 1 02-01-2007 , 07:47 PM
Subscriber

Tweetytunes jan/feb challenge entry (nudity warning)

------------------------------------- edit ---------------------------
due to some concrens over my original model, i started again. the images from the frist adtempt have been removed. images of new model start on page 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------

well been loving the entries so far so its time to unvail mine.

A few may remember that this time last year I lost everything to a house fire. If that was not bad enuff my final project for uni also went up in smoke (If i don`t laught I`ll cry)user added image .

The project was going to be "the story of medusa" but I scrapped it after the fire and made office ghouls instead. (thinking about it I`m glad that one got scrapped that would have been very hard work).

So for this challange I going back to Medusa. I`m going for a bust for now but may turn it into a full statue if I get time. Maybe the the first time I use zbrush to get something done aswell.

Not the best of starts as when I opened it up this morning the face had disapeared so made to remake that but I`m liking the projess so far. She will have some cloths on at some point - promise. The pose I`m after is that of her getting ready to fire a arrow from a bow.

Not looking forward to all the snakes on the head

arrrrrr

Let me know what you think....

Last edited by tweetytunes; 05-01-2007 at 11:03 PM.