View Single Post
# 16 05-10-2006 , 12:29 PM
Subscriber
yea, and call me an Alias loyalist, well I do my best on my budget but I find it strange I am now getting adds for 3Dmax via my Maya connection to Auto desk. I even head a rumor that Maya 9 is not far away, and where does that put Matt and his uni?? Up a river with a small canoe.

Auto Desk has broken all promises I have head of, it is very Max like I hear from the people that can use that app, I am still trying to learn this one, but I dint like the way, once you put on 8 there is sort of no turning back without unnstallation ect. I mean auto desk takes over the whole computer, even 7 icons are all changed from the black Maya ones I trust in my 'scenes' folder to the red ones from auto desk reminding me what I am dealing with and who.

I'll say my feelings out loud, it was a take over, so there, I said it and maya will cease to exist, why else would Auto-desk buy it. Once its gone the world's theirs and thats big money, except there are other avenues as Jay has pionted out.

They (them, Auto desk) care little for us as Matt's box of cheap DVD (singular) has spoken right out loud.

has anyone else heard this maya 9 rumour?? I thought i saw it proudly displayed as if it was agreat thing to happen on the Auto-desk site but i can't find it now.

take it easy and life will be easy