View Single Post
# 81 13-11-2011 , 11:12 PM
Noober than noob

Just because your a girl makes no difference to me...and I abhor people who base skill and class on gender...a pet hate of mine. You will be fine SilverFeather...hard work and perceverence will show through...no matter your age or gender mate. Good luck and look forward to seeing some of your work...as all the people who join here...its a fun place with plenty of help and healthy critique and guidance...enjoy

cheers bullet

Heya bullet X) Well, as you can see, I'm quite talkative so I don't know where to discuss around here about questions of mine and I don't think making a new thread for everything would be wise. Can anyone tell me where to chat about modeling / effects and things like that, please?

I'm 21 years old, but started checking out Maya PLE when I was 15. Now I have the full version and way better than that one.
Where can I post what I've worked on though? In the WIP thread? (since it's not finished yet, I still need to add a few things and probably adjust some things too).
I'd also post some 3ds max work but not sure if it counts here nor if it's any good, as I feel like Maya can do waaay better than that.