View Single Post
# 1 10-02-2004 , 06:02 AM

30fps???? play every frame???

Ok i'm in some need of help. I've created two animations so far that required some lip sync. Basically ive made the setup in maya for "play every frame" . I laid the soundtrack down and started to animate. After a few animated frames, i playblast everything and the lip sync seems to be perfect. When all of my animation is complete, i render out everything in still frames so I can import them into after effects (afx). In afx the display setup is in frames. I import the still sequences and the soundtrack. Now when i go ahead and render out my animation into a quicktime movie, my lip sync is off. It's only off by a few frames, but still considered quite annoying. My composition setup in afx is a frame rate of 30fps. I've also tried changing my comp in afx to 29.97fps, and still get the same problem.

Now can anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what am i doing wrong. It becomes extremely annoying and i've asked other people for help, but never come up with the right answer. Any suggestions would be really great, or even a round about way of how you've done it before.

Thanks,
Strytus@aol.com